NTA Releases Admit Cards For ICAR AIEEA PG And AICE JRF (PhD) Exams 2023
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the All India Entrance Examination for Admission Postgraduate (AIEEA PG) 2023 and All India Competitive Examinations (AICE) JRF or SRF (PhD) 2023 will be conducted on 9th July 2023, as per media reports.
Candidates must download their admit cards from the official website nta.nic.inicar to appear for the exams.
It is mandatory for candidates to carry both the ICAR AIEEA PG admit card 2023 and the AICE JRF admit card 2023 along with a valid ID proof. The admit card contains essential details about the candidate, exam center information, and important instructions for the exam day.
The exams will be conducted as Computer Based Tests (CBT) with a duration of two hours. The question paper will consist of 120 multiple-choice questions, and candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer, with a deduction of 1 mark for each incorrect response and no marks for unanswered questions.
Important Exam Day Instructions:
– Admit card and a valid ID proof are mandatory for entry into the exam hall.
– Candidates must arrive at the examination center at the specified time mentioned on the admit card.
– The registration desk will close 30 minutes before the exam commences.
– Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination center after the gate closing time mentioned on the admit card.
– Thoroughly read and follow the instructions provided on the admit card during the exam.
– The admit card must be presented upon request for admission to the examination hall.
– Changing the allotted hall or seat without permission will be considered unfair means and may result in cancellation of candidature.
– Candidates are not permitted to carry any baggage inside the examination center.
– No candidate should leave the exam hall until the full duration of the paper is over, except with special permission from the center superintendent or invigilator.
– Strictly follow the instructions provided by the center superintendent or invigilators.
– Return the rough sheets to the invigilator before leaving the hall.
– Prohibited materials listed should not be in possession of the candidates.
– All calculations or writing work should be done only on the provided rough sheet.
– Candidates must sign and affix their photograph on the attendance sheet as instructed.