Top Five CAT Preparation Books To Read
Preparing for the Common Admission Test (CAT) can be a challenging endeavor, and selecting the right study materials is crucial for success. To help you on your CAT 2023 journey, we have compiled a list of some books that can serve as valuable resources in your preparation.
1. “How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT” by Arun Sharma
Arun Sharma’s “How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude” is a highly regarded book for CAT aspirants. The book breaks down complex concepts into simple, easy-to-understand explanations. It’s an excellent resource for building a strong foundation in quantitative aptitude, which is a vital section of the CAT exam.
2. “Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations” by R.S. Aggarwal
R.S. Aggarwal’s “Quantitative Aptitude” is a classic resource for mastering the fundamentals of mathematics. This book is particularly useful if you need to brush up on basic math concepts before diving into CAT-level problems.
3. “How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT” by Arun Sharma
The book is filled with diverse and challenging DI(Data Interpretation) and LR(Logical Reasoning) problems along with detailed solutions. Practicing from this book can sharpen your analytical skills and enhance your performance in the DILR section.
4. “The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT” by Nishit K. Sinha
This book covers verbal reasoning, critical reasoning, and logical reasoning in depth.
5. “How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT” by Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay
This book is a helpful resource for the verbal ability and reading comprehension section. It provides strategies and practice exercises.