CBSE Class XII – Biology Paper Analysis Review
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the Biology exam for Class 12 students today. The paper was conducted between 10:30am to 1:30pm.
The biology question paper consisted of 33 questions for a total of 70 marks.
As per our expert faculty, below are the key takeaways from the CBSE Board Class XII Biology Paper:
- All the questions were majorly covered from the following chapters –
|Human Health and Disease
|Biotechnology-Principles and Processes
|Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- There were a total of 12 easy type questions, 18 medium type questions & 3 difficult type The paper was divided into Five Sections (A, B, C, D & E) covering almost all the parts of prescribed syllabus. The MCQs asked were easy and scoring but The Assertion and Reasoning Questions were a bit tricky.
- Diagram based questions especially in Zoology required critical thinking.
- The CBSE Class 12 Biology paper was moderately difficult.
- Compared to last year, this year’s Biology was of similar difficulty level.
Attributed to Smita Mudliyar- Academic Head (Medical) – Aakash Byju’s Digital